Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The 5 Twins...newborn till now...

Was born on 18th of January 2008^^
My Pride and Joy!

I was there when they were born..
Dumu waited on me as she was about to labor.
I was on my way back home from class..selalunya msti nampak Dumu mnjenguk kat tingkap bila bunyi kereta...tp haritu xde pulak..so tergerak lah hati ni mcm ada x kena je..so I hurried up,nampak Dumu dah terbaring kepenatan kat pintu!

I lifted her up,put her on the towel (I got everything ready a week before for the delivery) and assited her with the delivery..one by one came out..I was happy and excited!! My tears ran down my cheeks...Dumu struggled..and she did so well!^^ Everything went smooth...Alhamdulillah...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just opened their eyes!
just look at their gorgeous eyes...spent most of my hours sitting at their box and look at them grow...^_^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They start to walk out of the box...owh how they've grown so fast!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dumi playing with one of the babies..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket