Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The kittens as they grew.....

After 5 months,I spayed DUMU.She is now healthier and happier.2 of her kitties,Tom and Comel, were adopted to Farah,a very nice person who loves cat,lives in PJ.I hope they live happily with their new owners..

Here are the ones that are currently under my care..

Sulung..male.
Along.Very passive,very manja! Loves to sleep with me all the time.
Has soft voice..will only meow to me when I look at him and say something^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Along..when he was little (2 months old)..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No.2..male
Bob. Very active!! Likes to run here and there,meows alot,eats alot!
Loves to curl up at my feet...haha!^^'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bob..when he was little (2 months old)
he sleeps alot^0^haha!
Photobucket


No.3..female (currently with an adopter)
Comel (now named Kitty)
Shy and manja..I only have her photos at 2 months of age after I put her up for adoption.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No.4..male (currently with an adopter)
Tom (now named Bobo)
Gosh! Very active one! haha.. suke ngiauu..eats alot^^
I also have his pictures when he's 2 months old++ before I gave him for adoption.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last one (Bongsu)..female
Didi.
The most special one..eats alot! Doesnt like ppl to hold her,doesnt like people to pet her..very independent.She will meow if people touch her. She meowing with her mouth close! Haha so funny.. she is very very clever..and easy to be trained.Very obedient.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didi when she's little..(about 2 months old)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket